Copycat olive garden salad dressing. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Obsessed with Olive Garden's salad dressing? This Copycat Olive Garden Salad Dressing from Delish.com is the best.
An Olive Garden Salad is generally served as a bed of Romaine lettuce topped. Copycat Olive Garden Salad Dressing once Oil, White Vinegar, Water, Italian Dressing Mix, Italian Seasoning, Sugar, Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Mayonnaise. Copycat Olive Garden Salad Dressing Do NOT, repeat DO NOT ever buy a bottle of Olive Garden's DELICIOUS but expensive vinaigrette. its so simple to make yourself, I'm sure you'll go back for seconds! You can have Copycat olive garden salad dressing using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Copycat olive garden salad dressing
- It’s 3/4 C of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 C of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 C of water.
- You need 1/3 C of white vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 pkg of Italian dressing and seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1/4 C of grated parmesan cheese.
Pour it into a salad dressing container. In the bowl of a blender, combine dressing ingredients and blend until smooth. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve. In a large salad bowl, layer salad ingredients in order beginning with lettuce.
Copycat olive garden salad dressing instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a blender or in a bowl with a whisk. Store in an airtight jar or bottle..
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving. The dressing will last about 2 weeks..
Pour salad dressing over salad and toss to combine. Mix all dressing ingredients together in a bowl and whisk thoroughly – refrigerate until serving (best to put in a container you can shake to mix) In large serving bowl, mix together iceberg and romaine lettuce. Add in tomatoes, olives, red onion and pepperoncinis. Top with croutons and freshly grated parmesan cheese. Olive Garden Italian Salad Dressing copycat recipe made with Romano cheese, vinegar, oil and garlic in just seconds with all the flavors you love.