Green pea soup. Customize your plan with delicious calorie-conscious, carb-conscious and vegetarian meals! In a large pot, heat the olive oil over moderately-low heat. Add the broth, tarragon, salt and a few turns of.
Heat olive oil in a large pot over low-med. heat. Add onion, cover and cook until onions are softened (stir. Turn off heat, set aside, add mint, salt, pepper to taste Pour into Ventray blender,. You can cook Green pea soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green pea soup
- Prepare 450 g of green pea.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 piece of garlic.
- It’s 4 spoons of coconut milk.
- Prepare 500 ml of vegetable broth.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 3 of bay leafs.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Oregano.
- It’s of Nutmeg.
Add celery, onion, carrot, and salt. Put the peas into a large saucepan or Dutch oven along with the stock, ham, garlic powder, salt, thyme, and black pepper. Heat over medium-high heat until it reaches a simmer. Use an immersion blender to puree the pea mixture until it's smooth (or until it's the texture you'd like.
Green pea soup step by step
- We warm up an olive oil and add chopped onion and garlic. Let it work together..
- Into the pan we add bay leafs, oregano, nutmeg, pepper and salt..
- Add fresh or frozen pea and pour broth. Bring to a boil..
- If pea is soft we can mix it until smooth. Finally we add coconut milk and mix handmade..
- It’s delicious with any type of seeds or nuts. We choose hemp seeds and mungo sprouts..
- Enjoy ✌🏼🍵.
Cover peas with water and soak overnight. Drain, rinse and place in a Dutch oven. Add ham bone, water and remaining soup ingredients except sausage and dumplings. Warm the soul with silky, elegant spoonfuls of Campbell's® Condensed Green Pea Soup. We keep our recipe simple, allowing high-quality, farm-grown split peas to shine.