Soup, December 2019. It poured rain all night, rainy day. It came a cold front, comfort food on a cold wet day. I was hungry for some good meaty soup, satisfying a craving.
I woke up this weekend with the strongest urge to detoxify my body from all the savory and sweet deliciousness from Christmas. It was all soooo good and I enjoyed every bite but the time had come to cleanse. Soup makes the perfect casual appetizer, comforting breakfast, or meal for an upset stomach. You can cook Soup, December 2019 using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soup, December 2019
- Prepare of soup seasonings see my recipe.
- You need of salt and ground black pepper.
- You need of smoked ham.
- Prepare of ground sirloin.
- Prepare of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- You need of bok-choy.
- Prepare of medium sized potatoes Yukon gold.
- You need of sliced baby carrots.
- Prepare of sliced celery.
- Prepare of beef broth.
- It’s of salt divided.
- You need of red wine I used Cabernet sauvignon.
- Prepare of canned diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of cooked cabbage see note below *.
- You need of leftover cooked rice see note below *.
- It’s of hot sauce optional.
Find the best collection of healthy and delicious soup recipes here.. Macaroni and Cheese Soup with Broccoli. Summary Emotet is a modular malware delivery platform that has consistently dominated the commodity malware threat landscape over the past couple of years. It has evolved from a straightforward banking trojan into a full-fledged malware.
Soup, December 2019 step by step
- Wash the vegetables. Dice the potatoes and cut the carrots on a bias. Chop the bok-choy and celery..
- Brown the ground sirloin dice the ham and onions..
- To the pot you browned the beef in add the chicken and sauté till no longer pink. Add the salt and pepper. Add the ham and onions to the cooked chicken. Season the onion, with a bit of salt..
- Add the ground beef and season with a bit of salt and garlic. Add the broth and bring to a boil..
- Add the soup seasonings stir in. Add the cooked leftover rice, cabbage, and diced tomatoes. Add the bok-choy and celery, a little at a time to allow it to wilt. When all is added allow to come to a boil. *The cabbage and rice was some extra that wouldn't fit in my recipe The famous nutmeg casserole. *.
- Add the carrots and potatoes. Measure the wine, then add in..
- Simmer till the potatoes and carrots are tender. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
My first Wisconsin winter was so cold, all I wanted to eat was homemade chicken noodle soup. Of all the chicken noodle soup recipes out there, this type of soup is my favorite and is in heavy rotation from November to April. It has many incredibly devoted fans.—Gina Nistico, Denver, Colorado Heat a dutch oven over medium heat and add in olive oil and onion with a pinch of kosher salt. Add in garlic, thyme sprigs and bay leaf. Next add in the ham bone and broth.