Creamy chicken soup 🍵. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Blitz the soup with a hand blender or in batches in a food processor until very smooth, then return to the pan. Do not allow the vegetables to brown. Smooth, delicious cream of chicken soup. You can have Creamy chicken soup 🍵 using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken soup 🍵
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 12 cups of water.
- Prepare 3 of chopped garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of small chopped onion.
- It’s 100 g of thin slices of boneless chicken.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cubed capsicum.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cubed carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of boiled corns.
- You need 1/4 cup of peas.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of zeera powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried parsley.
- You need 1 and half cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 pack of instant noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of melted butter.
A rich and flavoursome creamy chicken soup makes a fabulous lunch served with crispy bread. It is essential to use a really strong, homemade chicken stock for this recipe to give the soup a full flavour. Tinned soup can be so high in salt. This is why I invented this recipe, for a healthier and tastier alternative.
Creamy chicken soup 🍵 step by step
- Heat the butter and add garlic cloves and chopped onion. Make it light brown in color 1.
- Add the vegetables and stir fry them.
- Add flour and mix. Keep the flame on medium heat.
- When the flour totally disappeared, add milk.
- Then add chicken broth.
- Then add water.
- Stir and bring the mixture to boil and then add noodles, chicken and corn.
- Cover it and let it cook for 25 minutes on low flame.
- Turn off the flame and add the main ingredient, THE CREAM. DO NOT COOK IT. JUST MIX INTO THE SOUP.
- In the last add oregano, paprika and parsley.
- Delicious and full of energy, creamy chicken soup is ready to be served.
Here's our fab homemade version of cream of chicken soup – a soul-soothing classic. Chicken noodle soup, chicken broth, chicken ramen… whatever kind of chicken soup tickles your tastebuds, we'll have a recipe for it. Creamy chicken soup is a classic; make it from scratch with leftover cooked chicken for a quick meal. This wholesome cream of chicken soup is a recipe to make time and time again. This comforting soup brings together chicken, leek, and celery in a creamy broth.