Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup. Cut tortillas into strips, then spread on a baking sheet.. How to make Chicken Tortilla Soup in a Crockpot Place the chicken at the bottom of the Crockpot. Add the vegetable oil on top of the chicken, and toss it to coat the meat.
Directions In a large slow cooker, combine chicken, black beans, corn, peppers, onion, fire-roasted tomatoes, cilantro, garlic,. Instructions Place uncooked boneless skinless chick breast on the bottom of a crockpot. Top with chicken broth, taco seasoning, Rotel and regular tomatoes, black beans, and corn. You can cook Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- You need 1 1/2 c of water.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 lb of chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1/2 bag of frozen corn.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 4 Oz of sour cream.
- It’s 4 Oz of cream cheese.
Carefully lift cooked chicken breasts out of the slow cooker and place on a plate so you can shred the meat with two forks. Add the shredded chicken back into the soup and stir. Ladle hot soup into bowls and top with tortilla chips, sour cream, cheese or your favorite toppings. Add the onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, chicken broth, tomato paste, chipotle, and black beans.
Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup step by step
- Put all ingredients in crock pot on low for 5 hours or high for 2 1/2..
- Pull chicken out and shred. Return to pot and serve..
Taste and add more salt if the soup needs it. Remove corn and beans from cans and lightly rinse in a colander. Add all ingredients to a crockpot. Using two forks, shred chicken and stir to incorporate into soup. Next add your marinated chicken, bell peppers, onions, green chiles, and tomatoes into your crockpot as shown.