Chicken fajita casserole. Easy, Effective and Delicious Weight Loss Programmes Tailored To Your Individual Lifestyle Fees & T&Cs apply. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. Place chicken breasts on a shallow plate.
Mix soup, tomatoes-chile& chicken in large bowl. Layer tortillas on bottom of baking dish, top with soup-chicken-tomatoes-chiles mixture, then top with layer of sauted veggies, then top with layer of cheese. Repeat as needed until dish is full to top. You can have Chicken fajita casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken fajita casserole
- You need 12 oz. of shredded chicken (cooked).
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of mexicorn.
- It’s 8 oz. of fresh mushrooms.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 4 oz. of diced chilies.
- You need 1 bag of Doritos.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbls of fajita mix.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced onions.
To make the chicken fajita casserole, in the baking dish season the chicken breasts with fajita seasoning and oil. Make sure that the seasoning is well distributed (I like to use my hands). Top the chicken with sliced bell peppers, and onion. Sprinkle a little bit more seasoning and top with shredded cheese.
Chicken fajita casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat chicken with fajita mix in a large zipper bag.
- Mix chicken, diced tomatoes, mexicorn, mushrooms, onions, soup, diced chilies and 1 cup cheese..
- Place in baking dish and cover with crushed tortilla chips..
- Bake 30 minutes..
- Cover with more cheese and bake until melted..
Turn on the convection/forced air if. Arrange the split chicken breasts in a single layer in the prepared. In a small bowl, combine the cumin, chili. Heat a non stick skillet over medium high , drizzle with Olive oil. Add cooked chicken, peppers and onions.