Easy Scalloped Potatoes and Ham. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Easy Scallop On eBay. While the oven is heating, stir the potatoes, onion, soup, water and ham in a large bowl.
Season with salt and pepper and give them a good toss. Place half of the potatoes in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. You can have Easy Scalloped Potatoes and Ham using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- Prepare 6 of sliced potatoes.
- It’s 2 can of of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of diced ham.
Stir in flour, parsley, salt, thyme and pepper until smooth. Gradually add milk; bring to a boil. In a medium bowl whisk milk into the four. Melt a few tablespoons butter in a large skillet and cook onions and parsley until fragrant.
Easy Scalloped Potatoes and Ham instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice potatoes..
- Pour two 10.75 ounce or close to cans of cream of mushroom in a pan. Fill each can 3/4 of a way with milk. Add to cream of mushroom and stir on low until mixed well..
- Layer potatoes add ham and pour sauce over. Repeat until the potatoes are gone. Top with ham..
- Cook on 350 for 60 mins or until brown on top..
Add flour to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. To make your homemade Scalloped Potatoes and Ham in advance: Prepare your scalloped potatoes as directed and transfer to a baking dish. Remove the plastic wrap and bake according the directions. Add about ⅓ of the potatoes. Top with ⅓ of the ham, ½ cup of cheese and ⅓ of the sauce.