Another chili recipe!. Fluffy, buttery baked potatoes are an ideal vessel for serving full-flavoured chilli. It's a simple recipe that makes for a satisfying weeknight meal, with pork mince, chopped tomatoes and chipotle paste. Finish with a generous dollop of sour cream and some snipped chives for a pop of colour.
Throw everything into a pot (except the thickener), bring to a boil. Most of us automatically think of chili as containing beef. Give this one a try, and you won't regret it! You can have Another chili recipe! using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Another chili recipe!
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 qt of canned tomato.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 cans of diced tomatoes w chili.
- It’s 2 stalks of celery finely chopped.
- You need 2/3 of red bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 2/3 of yellow pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 of large onion chopped.
- It’s 3-4 tbs of hot chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s Tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic powder or 2 cloves fresh garlic minced.
- You need 1/2 of small can beef broth.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of lg bay leaf.
- It’s 1 tbs of cumin.
- Prepare 1 can of chili hot beans.
- Prepare of to taste Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Water added to desired thickness or rest of beef broth.
Chicken is a great backdrop for the various peppers and veggies included. Brown and crumble the ground beef, onions, garlic, and chili pepper in the olive oil, over medium heat in a large pot. Stir in the chili powder, cumin, sazon goya, and black pepper. Cook well until meat is well done.
Another chili recipe! instructions
- Brown beef and drain. Set aside.
- In olive oil, saute first chopped celery, then yellow and red pepper, then onion until tender.
- To sauteed mix add garlic, bay leaf, chili powder, cumin, red pepper, smoked paprika, 1/2 can beef broth and tsp salt and black pepper. Simmer 30 minutes.
- Add beef, all tomatoes and chili beans to balance and simmer 1 hour.
- Adjust salt and pepper and let sit 24 hours! I know, delayed gratification?.
- Serve with shredded cheese garnish!.
Taste and add salt if you think it needs it. INSTRUCTIONS Saute the onion, peppers, hot peppers, and garlic until the onions are translucent. Add water if chili is too thick. From Delicious Slow Cooker Dishes To Flavorful Dips Find A Chili Recipe For Any Occasion! Find The Recipe For What Your Craving From Our Variety Of Delicious Foods.