Garlic Naan Bread. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Take one of the naans and put it on a grill pan.
Indian garlic bread – so simple and so delicious. Just make sure you just soften the garlic in the ghee and don't cook it too quickly as you want the garlic to mush into the bread. Alternatively you could roast the garlic in the oven and squeeze that into the ghee to infuse it with the garlic flavour mmmm. You can cook Garlic Naan Bread using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Naan Bread
- Prepare 1 of and half cup self raising flour.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need of Chopped spring onion.
- It’s of Garlic spread as desired on quantity.
Cook garlic naan bread until bubbles form, then flip and cook until large golden spots appear on the underside. Flatten the breads with a spatula while cooking to ensure they cook through. Wrap cooked garlic naan bread in a clean kitchen towel and keep them wrapped while cooking remaining breads. This simple garlic naan bread uses a really easy yeast dough.
Garlic Naan Bread instructions
- Mix flour, salt and yogurt to form dough..
- Knead the dough till all flour absorbed..
- Break even pieces to roll a round flat bread..
- Use a nonstick frying pan to toast the bread. Preferably a thawa..
- As you toast the bread, smear the garlic spread and sprinkle chopped spring onion for a flavored taste..
- Serve with curry..
Please don't worry if you haven't cooked with yeast before. It is fun stuff and really isn't as scary as people think. The recipe uses just a handful of ingredients. AP flour (see notes below) Dried instant yeast or Dried active yeast; Salt ; Sugar; Oil; Warm water; Once you have the ingredients measured out, the mixer creates. Making garlic naan dough: In a bowl, take all purpose flour, baking powder, salt, and chopped garlic.