sour cream and cheese enchiladas. Cover the enchiladas with the sour cream sauce and any leftover cheese/onion stuffing. Heat canola oil in a skillet over medium heat. Heat enchilada sauce in a separate skillet or saucepan.
Made with a simple sour cream white sauce and poured over chicken and cheese tortillas, these chicken enchiladas are a great recipe to add to your normal weeknight dinner routine. Now, normally I do step by step professional image photos so readers can follow along when they make recipes. Heat the cream of chicken soup and green chiles in a saucepan over medium heat. You can have sour cream and cheese enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of sour cream and cheese enchiladas
- It’s 12 oz of can cream of mushroom.
- It’s 12 oz of can cream of chicken.
- It’s 4 oz of can of chopped green chillies.
- You need 8 oz of tub of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 small of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 14 of corn tortillas.
- You need 1 lb of med or sharp cheddar grated.
Pour sauce over tortillas and sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese on top. Assemble enchiladas by wrapping filling in a tortilla and placing seem side down in the prepared dish. Once all enchiladas are assembled and in dish, pour cheese sauce over the top of them. Let's make Sour Cream Cheese Enchiladas.
sour cream and cheese enchiladas step by step
- In medium bowl mix cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, sour cream, green chilies and salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- On stove put a quarter inch of corn oil in med frying pan and fry tortillas for only 2 seconds each side of 375°F oil.
- in a large casserole dish spoon in several spoonfuls of the mixture on bottom and coat lightly.
- in casserole dish place tortilla and spoon in about 4 tablespoons of mixture some cheese and a few minced onions and roll up tortilla pushing to the side repeat with each tortilla 10 across long ways and 4 on side.
- sure you leave enough extra mixture 2 layer the top of rolled tortillas also with the left over onions and cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 45 minutes covered with aluminum foil.
- After casserole is good and bubbly take off aluminum foil turn on broiler and broil until lightly golden brown (or use a torch).
- let cool for 20 before serving and enjoy.
Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and green chilies. Add flour and use a whisk to blend all of the flour and butter together until thick and smooth. Pour in broth and whisk again until smooth. Whisk in sour cream until smooth and creamy. To find this sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe click this link:Visit: http://www.cooking-mexican-recipes.com/sour-cream-chicken-enchiladas.htmlMy Free New.