Dorito chicken casserole. Delicious Diet Plans for Effective Weight Loss. Create A Family Feast With This Simple Spanish Casserole. Combine the shredded chicken with the cream of chicken soup and sour cream in a large bowl.
Doritos Chicken Casserole is a quick, easy and delicious Mexican casserole dish made with layers of flavored shredded chicken, cheese and crushed Doritos. It is a meal that gets requested a lot in our house and even the pickiest eater will ask for seconds. A spoon of Doritos Chicken Casserole, a weeknight staple recipe in our house. You can have Dorito chicken casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dorito chicken casserole
- It’s 16-24 ounces of cooked shredded chicken. I prefer a rotisserie.
- It’s 1 bag of cheese Doritos (reg size 9.75 oz).
- Prepare 2 (10 oz) of cans of Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 (10 oz) of can cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 (10 oz) of can cheddar cheese soup.
Dorito Chicken Casserole Directions: Step one: Start by preheating your oven and then go ahead and prepare a casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside. Once well combined place this in. Combine chopped chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, drained Rotel and corn, a cup of cheese in a deep bowl. Mix and place in a baking dish.
Dorito chicken casserole step by step
- Crumble Doritos and press 1/2 of into the bottom of a greased pan..
- Spread chicken over the Doritos..
- Drain Rotel and put on top of chicken..
- Mix together cream of mushroom soup and cream of chicken soup. Then spread on top of the Rotel..
- Top with remaining Doritos..
- Top with cheddar cheese soup..
- Cook at 300 degrees for 1 hour.
Sprinkle with the remaining cheese, then chopped chips. This Dorito chicken casserole is a simple and flavorful meal with a crunchy cheese and Dorito chip topping and crust. This is a casserole the whole family will love! This tasty chicken casserole was shared on our forum by Miz Suzi. The filling for the casserole is made with cooked diced chicken, sour cream, and condensed soup.