Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup. This is what she came up with. Fire roasted tomatoes, fajita seasoning, and seasoned black beans give this quick and delicious soup a cooked all day flavor. Mexican Chicken Soup is a delicious comforting meal made using chicken, vegetables, served with chopped cilantro and onion.
You need of For The Soup. This is what she came up with. It was so easy – she didnt even sweat her veggies. You can have Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup using 38 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup
- You need of ● For The Soup.
- You need 2 Cups of Shreded Rotisserie Chicken.
- It’s 1 Cup of Pre-cooked Spicy Pork Chorizo.
- You need 64 oz of Chicken Broth [you may need more].
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chopped Green Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 Can of Sweet Corn [drained].
- Prepare 1 Can of Black Or Dark Red Beans [drained & rinsed].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Of Your Favorite Red Salsa.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese [+ reserves].
- You need 1 Can of ROTEL Tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- It’s 4 of Sliced Jalapenos.
- Prepare 1 of LG Chopped Firm Tomato.
- It’s 1 Cup of Shredded Cabbage.
- You need 2 Cups of Fresh Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Red Onions.
- You need 1 Cup of Chopped White Onions.
- You need 1 Cup of Chopped Cilantro [+ reserves].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Celery.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Mexican Oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried Epazote.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tapatio Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Packet of McCormic Taco Seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of ● For The Side Options.
- Prepare as needed of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Prepare as needed of Warm Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare as needed of Tapatio Hot Sauce.
- You need as needed of Sliced Avocados.
- Prepare as needed of Tortilla Chips.
- You need as needed of Sour Cream.
It was just, Everybody in the pool! If you feel your broth is too acidic based upon the high amounts of green/red tomatoes, jalapeños and lemon/lime juice, add a good pinch of baking soda while your soup is at a heavy boil. She'll foam up quite a bit she'll settle right down when stirred. Here is how you achieve that.
Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup step by step
- Throw everything in your pot [except side options] and simmer for 45 minutes. Stir regularly..
- Serve piping hot with any of your side options. Enjoy!.
Ingredients of Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup. Mike's Spicy Mexican Sick Day Chicken Noodle Soup. While soup is cooking, cut tortillas into thin strips. In a frying pan over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil. Garnish with shredded cheese, tomato, avocado, and green onions.