Crockpot Beef Round Steak. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Huge Selection on Second Hand Books.
Cut steak into six pieces, then place the meat on top of vegetables. In a mixing bowl, combine the soup mix, soup, and water; pour over beef. Preheat the slow cooker while you prepare the rest of the ingredients. You can cook Crockpot Beef Round Steak using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beef Round Steak
- It’s 3 of beef round steaks.
- You need of Marinade.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of soy or worchester sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need of crockpot.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 5 of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of beef broth or stock.
Spread half the onions and mushrooms on the bottom of a slow cooker, followed by the steaks. Sprinkle the steaks with the onion soup mix, flipping them over to coat both sides with the seasoning. Spread the remaining onions and mushrooms on top, then pour in the beef broth. DIRECTIONS Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
Crockpot Beef Round Steak step by step
- Combine salt, pepper and garlic powder in a small bowl and mix..
- Rub a pinch of the dry seasoning mix on both sides of each steak..
- Place the steaks in a flat dish..
- Pour a thin layer of teriyaki sauce on the surface of each steak..
- Turn the steaks over and coat the other side with soy or worchester sauce..
- Pour any remaining sauce over steaks..
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight..
- Next day: Remove steaks from marinade and set aside..
- Coat bottom of fry pan with olive oil, add marinade from steak pan and heat to boiling..
- Pan sear both sides of each steak to lock in juices (~2 minutes per side)..
- Chop mushrooms and onion and brown in fry pan..
- Place mushrooms, onion, and steaks in crockpot. Cover with beef broth..
- Cook on high for 3 hours. Remove steaks and serve topped with the onion and mushrooms..
Goes well with mashed potatoes (makes a wonderful gravy!). Add the flour-coated steak and cook, turning to brown all sides. Place half of the steak, carrots, and onions in the crock pot. Place coated steak strips in the crock pot and stir in onions and mushrooms. Add beef broth and wine; stir to blend.