Kuey teow goreng (chinese food). Kuey teow goreng (chinese food) Adaikkammai Annamalai Selangor, Malaysia Kuey teow goreng is one of the chinese traditional breakfast, in this recipe i used brown rice kuey teow, so its healthy n i added soya tofu. Its looks like panner, tofu from soya milk. ABOUT Kuey teow goreng (chinese food) RECIPE.
The stir-frying takes only a few minutes, with just simple ingredients. The word Char Kuey Teow is the phonetic approximation of the Chinese word 炒粿条 pronounced in Hokkien. Therefore, Chow Kuey Teow, Char Koey Teow, Char Kway Teow, Keuy Teow Goreng, Char Keow Teow are all the acceptable translation, which means the same thing. You can have Kuey teow goreng (chinese food) using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kuey teow goreng (chinese food)
- You need packet of Kuey teow -1.
- You need of Tofu -1.
- You need of Oil – to fry.
- It’s 2 spoon of Soya sauce -.
- You need 3 spoon of Tomato ketchup -.
- Prepare spoon of Oyster sause -3.
- You need of Salt -to taste.
- Prepare of Spinach – optional (i dnt like so cant add in this recipe).
- You need of Dry chilli paste -4 spoon(soak chilli in water 1/2hr) grind well.
- You need of Water – depend.
Thanks for watching our video, please help to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE if you like the videos and want to stay updated with us to see more amazing. AUTHENTIC HALAL Chinese Cuisine and it's MSG FREE!! A different taste there's No Like Others!! It is my family's absolute favourite.
Kuey teow goreng (chinese food) instructions
- This is brown rice kuey teow.
- This is tofu, Make a small pieces.
- Soak the dry chilli in water 1/2 hr after Grind the chilli paste well.
- Boil kuey teow in water one by one.
- Stir well., Drain the water for remove wax…
- Wash with cold water and keep aside in a colander. Toss with some oil to avoid sticky.
- Heat a pan add 5 spoon of oil fry the tofu little browny n crispy.
- The tofu came like this..
- Add kuey teow into the pan if u want spinach, add after tofu n add kuey teow..
- Mix well, Add soya sauce 2 spoon.
- Add tomato ketchup 3 spoon.
- Add grinded chilli paste 3 spoon.
- Mix all the ingredients well with kuey teow.
- N after add salt to taste.
- Add oyster sauce 3 spoon mix well.
- Taste the kuey teow if u want salt r spicy.., add that finally. Mix well..
- Tasty kuey teow goreng ready… Nw transfer into the bowl…
It was given to me by a Malaysian friend. I use fresh flat rice noodles from the Asian supermarket. If you like spicy you can add chopped chilli to the garlic/ginger fry up. Hai semua. ️Tolong Subscribe sebab subscribe itu PERCUMA aja ️Harini kita masak resepi chinese. Aunti Ekonomi Meehun Goreng @ Astaka Taman Tun Sardon.