Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock. Prepare of large Jars Red & Green Salsa. Mike's Green Chile Chicken Chimmies step by step. Lightly sprinkle de-thawed and fat trimmed chicken breasts with ground cumin, garlic powder and black pepper.
Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock MMOBRIEN ALBUQUERQUE,. Add rolled biscuits to your heavy simmering soup. Stir gently from bottom otherwise you'll break up your dumplings or they'll stick together. You can have Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock using 31 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock
- It’s of ● For The Super Chicken Stock [reserve carcass for picking].
- It’s 1 of LG Pre-Roasted Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- It’s 4 Cans of Low Sodium Swanson's Chicken Broth.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of Maggi Condensed Chicken Bouillon Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Green Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- You need 2 of Bay Leaves.
- It’s of ● For The Chicken Soup Mix.
- You need 2 Cans of Campbells Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- You need 2 (4 oz) of Cans Hatch Green Chilies.
- You need 2 Cups of Whole Milk.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Half & Half Or Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- You need of ● For The Vegetables.
- Prepare 1/2 of Chopped Vidalia Onion.
- It’s 1 of LG Chopped Celery Stalk With Leaves.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Chopped Carrots.
- It’s 1/2 Can of Drained Sweet Corn.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Green Beans.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Drained Sweet Peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of ● For The Dumplings [room temp].
- It’s 1 Can of Pillsbury Grand Buttermilk Biscuits.
- It’s Dash of Of Green Chile Powder.
- Prepare of ● For The Options [as needed].
- Prepare of Chopped Potatoes.
- Prepare Bowls of LG Bread.
- You need of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
This is an excellent green chili hot sauce to serve to the side of this dish. Great recipe for Mike's Green Chile Chicken Taquitos. Don't use corn tortillas as they will split and crack terribly upon construction. Shredded pork is another great option!
Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock instructions
- Shred your pre-cooked Rotisserie chicken and chop your vegetables..
- Make your chicken stock. Add everything in the Super Stock section and reduce [simmer] chicken stock until halved..
- Double strain your rich chicken stock and add to Camplles soup mix below. Shred what's left of chicken on bones..
- Your whole milk and chicken soup. our half and half or heavy cream as well..
- Your half and half or heavy cream..
- Whisk your soup, whole milk and heavy cream well into a large bowl..
- Fold in your shredded chicken..
- Also, fold in your chiles. I really wouldn't use any other brand..
- Open your sweet buttered crispy corn and fully drain..
- Add all other vegetables and butter and bring to a simmer. Stir regularly. Add additional milk as needed..
- In the meantime, pick any leftover chicken from your cooled stock carcass and add to soup. Allow soup to simmer for 1 hour..
- Open your can of buttermilk flaky biscuits. Bring to room temp..
- Rip and squeeze biscuits into tight individual balls..
- TO MAKE YOUR HOMEMADE DUMPLINGS: Sift 2 cups of flour and 1 tsp baking powder into a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the flour mixture; pour in 1 cup of hot chicken broth, mixing first with a fork, then with your fingers. Add the egg and mix well again. Form into balls. Dust with green chile powder..
- Add rolled biscuits to your heavy simmering soup. Simmer 10 minutes longer. Stir gently from bottom otherwise you'll break up your dumplings or they'll stick together…
- This is an excellent green chili hot sauce to serve to the side of this dish..
- Serve immediately..
- Or, serve in fresh crispy bread bowls. Either way, enjoy!.
Lightly sprinkle de-thawed and fat trimmed chicken breasts with ground cumin, garlic powder and black pepper. Slit open the thicker areas of your breasts with a knife for even baking. Slightly cool and chop [or shread] chicken into bite sized pieces. This is the dish you make for your seven year old culinary students who showed up for class today with severe head and chest colds. I used easy dumplings since I didn't have much time but I.