Restaurants style fried chicken. This recipe was given to me by my friend Chef Chad Pritchard, an award winning chef. His most recent endeavor is a fried chicken restaurant called Love Me Tenders. This recipe is all about the secret ingredient, which is used in everything from small fried chicken establishments to high end restaurants.
Dip chicken pieces in egg/milk mixture, then in flour mixture and roll until well-coated. Hot and crispy Restaurant Style Fried Chicken is ready to serve. Key Ingredients: Egg, salt, white pepper, maida, salt, red chilli powder, garlic powder, ginger powder, onion powder, oregano,. You can have Restaurants style fried chicken using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Restaurants style fried chicken
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 TSP of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 TSP of white pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of maida.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli Powder.
- It’s 1 TSP of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 TSP of ginger powder.
- You need 1 TSP of onion powder.
- It’s 1 TSP of oregano.
- You need 1 TSP of chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 TSP of White pepper.
- Prepare 1 TSP of basil.
- You need 6 of nos Chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of white pepper.
- It’s of Bread crumbs as required.
Here is a fried chicken recipe that makes the same crispy chicken that we get in restaurants and can be made without leaving it to marinate for hours. Fried Chicken is a popular chicken snack recipe. It's loved by people of all ages. Some of the popular fried chickens are from KFC, McDonalds and people always try to replicate their chicken.
Restaurants style fried chicken step by step
- Break an egg in a bowl and whisk thoroughly.
- Add salt and white pepper to the egg. Whisk more.
- Now take maida in a bowl. Add salt, red chilli powder, garlic powder ginger powder along with onion powder, oregano, chilli flakes and some more of white pepper and basil.
- Mix all of it thoroughly.
- For Marination: Take chicken drumsticks in a bowl.
- Add salt and white pepper to the bowl. Mix well with bare hands.
- Keep aside for an hour to marinate.
- Prepare Chicken: After marination, take chicken pieces one after another and coat it thoroughly with the spice mixture, egg mixture and bread crumbs respectively.
- After coating the chicken piece, deep fry it in a hot oil pan.
- Hot and crispy Restaurant Style Fried Chicken is ready to serve..
Although fried chicken is a humble dish, cooking it at home can be a tough task to take on, and it seems that restaurants always do a better job. While everyone has their own approach to cooking this coveted dish, there are a couple of universal characteristics that separate average fried chicken from the great stuff: A crispy-salty exterior and a juicy, well seasoned interior. Tom Kerridge's amazing fried chicken recipe is sure to satisfy your cravings for juicy, smoky, spicy fast food. Match it with coleslaw for a touch of nostalgia. If you like your fried chicken saucy, Korean-style is the way to go.