Spicy Fried Rice with Chili. Crack the egg and add it into frying pan. Add salt and mix it properly. Step by step recipe for Chili Garlic Fried rice: Wash, soak and cook the rice, with double measure of water, pepper powder, star anise and crushed garlic. (Check how to make vegetable fried rice, for exact cooking instructions for perfect fried rice).
Push all ingredients into one side of wok and make a room for eggs. Add in beaten eggs and scramble, but not mixed with. Stir in rice, spicy fried rice sauce and yu choy.. You can cook Spicy Fried Rice with Chili using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Fried Rice with Chili
- You need 2 of full plates of rice.
- Prepare 1 bunch of coysum.
- It’s 5 of meatball (cut them up).
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 5 of bird eye chili.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 of spring onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- It’s of Crackers for additional side dish.
Cook al dente / grainy (not mushy) and cool completely. ▢ You can use garlic chopped & chilli cut to flakes or blend them to a coarse paste in blender or hand pestle. Spicy Fried Rice with dried shrimps, carrots, green beans, eggs, and homemade fried chili paste. No two fried rice are the same. While there are a few tried and tested combinations like Yang Chow Fried Rice, this versatile dish comes in infinite variations.
Spicy Fried Rice with Chili step by step
- Cut up coysum, spring onion, and meat balls.
- Chop onion, garlic, and chilies.
- Heat up oil in a frying pan, add chopped ingredients mix them for 5 mins..
- Crack the egg and add it into frying pan..
- Add cut meat balls and coysum, stir them for 5 mins. Add salt and mix it properly..
- Add rice, mix them well..
- Add sweet soy sauce, mix them well..
- Add cut spring onion, mix them well. Taste the salt..
- Move it into plates and enjoy it with crackers or anything you like..
It is basically white fluffy rice combined with bits of meat and vegetables stir fried to tasty perfection. It is no wonder many consider it the quintessential comfort food. Add the scrambled eggs and cook, stirring, until the eggs set. Add the chopped chicken, peppers, onion and carrot. Lower the heat to medium-high heat and add the cooked rice, green onion, soy sauce, kecap manis and shrimp paste.