Fried Chicken my Own Way. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. If you like your fried chicken saucy, Korean-style is the way to go.
Tom Kerridge's amazing fried chicken recipe is sure to satisfy your cravings for juicy, smoky, spicy fast food. Match it with coleslaw for a touch of nostalgia. Turn the heat up and fry. You can have Fried Chicken my Own Way using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken my Own Way
- Prepare 2 of chicken thigh cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 pack of kentucky.mix.
- You need as needed of cooking oil.
- It’s to taste of black pepper.
- It’s to taste of garlic.
- It’s to taste of shallots.
- Prepare Slices of ginger.
- You need of some peppercorns.
Steps Pour two glass of water in.a pot. Let it boil then add shallots garlic ginger peppercorns. Let it boil then drops the chicken. Then remove chicken and drain Pour kentucky.mix in a plate.
Fried Chicken my Own Way instructions
- Pour two glass of water in.a pot.Let it boil then add shallots garlic ginger peppercorns.Let it boil then drops the chicken.Let it boil for 15mins.Then remove chicken and drain.
- Pour kentucky.mix in a plate.Then roll chicken.one.by one.Heat a non.stick pan then add oil.Deep fry the chicken until golden.brown..
Heat a non.stick pan then add oil. Deep fry the chicken until golden.brown. Dry brine (meaning salt) the chicken itself first. This salting step is critical for moist, flavorful chicken, as it gives the chicken direct contact with the salt. This helps to tenderize it, but also infuses it with flavor.