Spicy Fried Rice with Chili. Crack the egg and add it into frying pan. Step by step recipe for Chili Garlic Fried rice: Wash, soak and cook the rice, with double measure of water, pepper powder, star anise and crushed garlic. (Check how to make vegetable fried rice, for exact cooking instructions for perfect fried rice). Transfer the cooked rice to a tray, spread well and allow to cool well.
Spicy Fried Rice with dried shrimps, carrots, green beans, eggs, and homemade fried chili paste. No two fried rice are the same. While there are a few tried and tested combinations like Yang Chow Fried Rice, this versatile dish comes in infinite variations. You can cook Spicy Fried Rice with Chili using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Fried Rice with Chili
- You need of full plates of rice.
- Prepare of coysum.
- Prepare of meatball (cut them up).
- Prepare of red onion.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- You need of bird eye chili.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- It’s of egg.
- You need of spring onion.
- Prepare of sweet soy sauce.
- You need of canola oil.
- You need of Crackers for additional side dish.
Add the onions and saute for a min. Add mixed veggies and saute until half done yet crunchy. Add soya sauce, vinegar and sugar. Stir in the rice, green onions, soy sauce and fish sauce.
Spicy Fried Rice with Chili step by step
- Cut up coysum, spring onion, and meat balls.
- Chop onion, garlic, and chilies.
- Heat up oil in a frying pan, add chopped ingredients mix them for 5 mins..
- Crack the egg and add it into frying pan..
- Add cut meat balls and coysum, stir them for 5 mins. Add salt and mix it properly..
- Add rice, mix them well..
- Add sweet soy sauce, mix them well..
- Add cut spring onion, mix them well. Taste the salt..
- Move it into plates and enjoy it with crackers or anything you like..
Lower the heat to medium-high heat and add the cooked rice, green onion, soy sauce, kecap manis and shrimp paste. Garnish with cucumber and tomato and serve! If you have some leftover rice on hand, you can whip this up in minutes. A great recipe to put on lunch box and i am sure your kids will love it too. This is not that spicy because of the dry red chillies.