Sweet Potato Curry and peas served with naan bread. Sweet Potato Curry and Peas served with Naan bread. I was in the mood for an Indian type of meal…. I made myself some curry and naan bread.
I was the mood for an Indian type of meal. Blanch your peas(see previous post) In a. Sweet Potato Curry and peas served with naan bread Pure Nyandarua. You can have Sweet Potato Curry and peas served with naan bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Curry and peas served with naan bread
- You need of sweet potatoes… Cut to small slices.
- Prepare of onions.
- You need of tomatoes.
- It’s of peas.
- You need of carrot.
- It’s of Ginger and garlic.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of /tsp curry powder.
- Prepare of Pepper and salt.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- You need of Coconut milk.. As per your preference.
Sweet Potato Curry and peas served with naan bread Pure Nyandarua. I was the mood for an Indian type of meal. Not only did these taste delicious, but – as ever- they were perfect for mopping up the sauce at the end of the meal!! This recipe is for two people.
Sweet Potato Curry and peas served with naan bread instructions
- Blanch your peas(see previous post).
- In a sufuria,saute your onions,add garlic,and ginger…let it cook for a while before adding your tomatoes.
- Add a tablespoon of tomato paste…add a little water so that it does not stick at the bottom of your sufuria.
- Add your pepper,turmeric, curry powder,and any other preferred spices…. Add your sweet potatoes, stir,and add a little water…let it simmer till the sweet potatoes are almost cooked.
- Add in your blanched peas and carrots. Add coconut milk and let it cook till ready.
- Here is the naan.
You can just buy a tin of chick peas or use dried chick peas. The other vegetables are sweet potatoes, peppers and peas. Season with salt and stir through the creme fraiche. If you love to mop up curry sauce with a pillowy naan, we have recipes that'll tickle your brinjal pickle. If you've never made your own bread before, Indian flatbreads are a good place to start.