Quick No Garlic Fried Rice. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the sausage and scrambled egg. In a small bowl, crack in the egg and beat well.
I often use leftover rice for a quick and convenient meal. In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in the rice, teriyaki sauce. You can have Quick No Garlic Fried Rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick No Garlic Fried Rice
- You need 1 cup of cold steamed rice from the fridge.
- You need of (It's better to use leftover rice from last night).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 of egg, make into scrambled egg.
- You need 1 of sausage, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped scallions or celery.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 tsp of chicken or mushroom powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Sugar, salt and pepper (to taste).
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fish sauce or light soy sauce.
Try our no prep no mess Oven Ready meals with everything included – even the cooking tray! Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the sausage and scrambled egg. In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender.
Quick No Garlic Fried Rice step by step
- Mix the sauce in a cup, set aside. The sauce can also be made ahead and stored in the fridge..
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the sausage and scrambled egg. Stir for a while..
- Pour the sauce mix. Add the rice. Stir on high heat for about a minute or two. Add sesame oil..
- Turn the heat off. Add chopped scallions or celery, chicken or mushroom seasoning, sugar, salt and pepper to taste. Stir and serve hot..
Stir in the rice, teriyaki sauce, parsley, garlic powder and pepper. A by-product of making this garlic oil is a nice set of fried garlic, which. The Best Fried Rice Without Onion Garlic Recipes on Yummly Pulled Pork Fried Rice, Fried Rice In A Mug, Asian Bbq Fried Rice.. Would you like any pork in the recipe?