Hotdogs and Horseradish Sauce. The Freshest Seafood From Cornwall, Delivered Straight to Your Door. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Something good has to come of it. They are so delicious this way. Especially when you add leftover chili on it. You can cook Hotdogs and Horseradish Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hotdogs and Horseradish Sauce
- You need 1 pound of hotdogs usually 8 of them.
- Prepare 8 tablespoon of prepared Horseradish sauce.
- You need 8 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 8 teaspoon of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare 8 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- You need 8 slices of hotdog buns.
- It’s 1-1/2 quarts of water to boil hotdogs.
- It’s 8 tablespoon of leftover chili I used central Florida chili recipe.
While the mummy hot dogs are in the oven, make the horseradish dipping sauce. Place all of the ingredients into a medium mixing bowl and whisk until the mixture is smooth and creamy. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Boil until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Hotdogs and Horseradish Sauce instructions
- Boil your hotdogs 15-20 minutes..
- Add the condiments you wish to have on the hotdogs..
- Add chili if you like. Serve I hope you enjoy.
- Note: the prepared Horseradish sauce I use doesn't contain oils but does contain vinegar..
Add the tomato sauce, brown sugar, chili powder, salt and pepper. Serve over hot dogs in buns. Serve in buns spread with horseradish-mustard and topped with hot dogs, relish and pickled peppers. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, mustard, honey, shallots, chives and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Because of this, it's not advisable that you let your dog eat horseradish sauce as they could develop diarrhea and vomiting.