Hotdogs and Horseradish Sauce. Great recipe for Hotdogs and Horseradish Sauce. Horseradish is very good for you and well Hotdogs aren't the most healthiest food to eat. Something good has to come of it.
While the mummy hot dogs are in the oven, make the horseradish dipping sauce. Place all of the ingredients into a medium mixing bowl and whisk until the mixture is smooth and creamy. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. You can have Hotdogs and Horseradish Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hotdogs and Horseradish Sauce
- It’s of hotdogs usually 8 of them.
- Prepare of prepared Horseradish sauce.
- You need of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- It’s of hotdog buns.
- Prepare of water to boil hotdogs.
- Prepare of leftover chili I used central Florida chili recipe.
Boil until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the tomato sauce, brown sugar, chili powder, salt and pepper. Serve over hot dogs in buns. Serve in buns spread with horseradish-mustard and topped with hot dogs, relish and pickled peppers.
Hotdogs and Horseradish Sauce step by step
- Boil your hotdogs 15-20 minutes..
- Add the condiments you wish to have on the hotdogs..
- Add chili if you like. Serve I hope you enjoy.
- Note: the prepared Horseradish sauce I use doesn't contain oils but does contain vinegar..
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, mustard, honey, shallots, chives and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Because of this, it's not advisable that you let your dog eat horseradish sauce as they could develop diarrhea and vomiting. Don't give your dog horseradish sauce as the results might not be too good! The horseradish root, containing mustard-like substances, is used as a spice with an important place in Swedish cooking. Especially as SÅS PEPPARROT (horseradish sauce).