Chicken pakoras (fried chicken bites). Place the garlic, ginger, green chillies, lemon juice, garam masala, cumin seeds, chilli powder, dried fenugreek leaves into a pestle and mortar and blend to a rough paste. These little crispy, spicy bites of chicken are so good and amazingly crispy. Forget about serving them as a starter.
I love how the gram flour gives them a mild, nutty taste. Plus it also happens to be gluten-free. Chicken Pakoras are little deep fried pieces of chicken that are bursting with the flavours of India. You can cook Chicken pakoras (fried chicken bites) using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken pakoras (fried chicken bites)
- Prepare 200 gm of Chicken (cube cut).
- You need 1 cup of besan (gram flour).
- It’s 1/2 cup of rice-flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- You need of Crushed peppercorns.
The trick is to fry the chicken first in our Tikka Masala Spice Paste, then batter and deep fry. Serve up at a party with Patak's Raita and you have yourself a real winner. Here is how you achieve it. Cut chicken thighs into bite size pieces.
Chicken pakoras (fried chicken bites) step by step
- Combine the besan/rice flour in a plate.Mix all the wet ingredients like egg, spices with chicken and make a fine batter. Coat them with the flour and deep fry in hot oil..
Pakora are a classic, all time favorite & much loved snack across India. Chicken Pakora is boneless fried chicken bites. A crispy flavorful exterior with juicy perfectly cooked tender chicken inside – this is an easy to make appetizer. Steps to make Chicken pakoras (fried chicken bites): Combine the besan/rice flour in a plate. Chicken pakoras (fried chicken bites) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world.