Banana brownie cake. Food you never knew you wanted. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Lightly beat the egg in a medium bowl. Stir in the brown sugar, banana and vanilla. Pour the melted chocolate mixture into the banana mixture, and stir until well combined. You can have Banana brownie cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana brownie cake
- Prepare 75 gr of dark chocolate.
- You need 75 gr of sugar.
- Prepare 40 gr of margarine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of extrac vanila.
- It’s 1 of egg (big).
- Prepare 100 gr of banana, smoothness (original recipe 150 gr).
- Prepare 50 gr of powder.
- Prepare 10 gr of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
Add the flour, stirring just until incorporated. Sift and fold in the flour, cocoa and baking powder, and then the mashed bananas. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin, smoothing the surface. Spread brownie mixture in the prepared baking dish.
Banana brownie cake step by step
- Combine margarine, sugar and dark chocolate. Melted it together with au bain marie system. Stir well and set aside..
- Beat egg until pale. Set aside.
- Add banana into chocolate. Stir well. Then pour egg. Stir well.
- Add powder, salt and vanila extrac. Stir well then add cocoa powder..
- (Here I use 2 x recipe) baked 30 minute 180°.
For the brownie, In a large bowl, beat together sugar, sour cream, butter, and eggs until creamy. Blend in bananas and vanilla extract. Pour the brownie batter into your baking tin. Slice the bananas lengthways and arrange them on top of the batter. Sprinkle some coconut sugar or dark muscovado sugar on top of the bananas to help them brown and caramelise in the oven.