Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Share a picture of your creation! First brown your ground turkey or ground beef. Add in chopped onions, taco seasoning, tomatoes, beans and corn. You can cook Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole
- Prepare 1 pound of ground turkey (or ground beef).
- It’s 1 can of corn drained.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans (drained).
- It’s 1 cans of diced tomatoes with green chilis.
- You need 1/2 package of Taco seasoning.
- It’s to taste of garlic salt.
- You need 2 cups of cooked rice I used instant rice.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded cheese divided (I used cheddar).
Stir to combine and set aside Spray the inside of your crock pot casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Spread the cooked rice in the bottom of the crock pot. Brown your ground turkey or ground beef, and drain. Add all ingredients in a bowl, don't use all the cheese save some for the top.
Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole step by step
- Brown your ground turkey or ground beef, and drain..
- Drain beans and corn..
- Make the rice.
- Add all ingredients in a bowl, don’t use all the cheese save some for the top..
- Spray dish or crockpot with cooking spray, add the mixture top with cheese.
- Cook in crockpot on high for 2-3 hrs.
- Toppings sour cream, hot sauce, and severed with my Jalapeño cornbread.
Spray dish or crockpot with cooking spray, add the mixture top with cheese. Mix your water and taco seasoning together and pour over your cooked ground beef. Next pour your pork and beans and mexicorn on top evenly. Then mix together your soup and milk together and pour on top. In this episode we show you how to make and easy Mexican casserole in the crockpot with real ingredients at home.