Aunt's Fried Noodle Recipe. Steps Ingredients, boil Chinese starch noodle and cut leek. Hi Aunty Eiko, my name is Inge. I bought somen noodles a while ago by mistake and did not know what to do with it.
I have every ingredients on hands except the green pepper and bonito flakes, but the dish is still delicious without them. Would you mind if I share. Put the mushrooms, broccoli and peas in a bowl with the egg. You can cook Aunt's Fried Noodle Recipe using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aunt's Fried Noodle Recipe
- You need 200 gram of egg noodles.
- You need 5 of shallots.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 of cayenne peppers.
- You need 1 of red chili.
- It’s To taste of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s To taste of sugar.
- Prepare To taste of pepper.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s To taste of chicken powder.
Add the noodles with some of the water still clinging to them, then drain the pan. Tip everything from the bowl back into the pan and stir to heat through. Make sure the egg is thoroughly cooked before serving, then scatter over the spring onion. If you don't have a thermometer, insert a chopstick or the stem of a wooden ladle into the oil.
Aunt's Fried Noodle Recipe instructions
- Put noodles into boiled water about 2 to 3 minutes, and dried it then set a side.
- Heat cooking oil and make scrambled eggs, then set a side.
- Blend shallots,garlic cloves and cayenne pepper, and for red chili just remove the seeds and chopped.
- Heat cooking oil and fry all ingredients until fragrant.
- Add sweet soy sauce,chicken powder, sugar,pepper and water,stir well.
- Put in scrambled eggs and noodle then mix well.
- Last step taste it, and add more seasoning if needed. Then fried noodles is ready to serve.
- Place it in the serving dish and have a nice lunch happy people..❤️.
The oil should start shimmering around the edges of the ladle or chopstick and that's when you know its ready. Fry the eggs in a large non-stick frying pan on a medium heat with a lug of olive oil until cooked to your liking (I like mine with a runny yolk). Divide the noodles between bowls, pop an egg on top of each one, and serve drizzled with chilli sauce for that all-important added kick. The sauce is easy to make at home, and you can use any vegetables you have around. Quick, simple, but big on flavours, this is a fantastic midweek dinner that can be enjoyed by the whole family.