Creole Black Bean Vegetable Soup. Organic Vegetables Sent Directly From UK Growers With No Waiting In Fulfilment Centres. All The Information On Hand On How To Grow Vegetables Organically Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Heat coconut oil over medium-low heat and add onions. What's not to love about that? Use your favourite creole seasoning, the one. You can cook Creole Black Bean Vegetable Soup using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creole Black Bean Vegetable Soup
- It’s 1 of Lg. Jar Green Beans.
- It’s 1 of Lg. Jar Sweet Peas.
- You need 1 of Lg. Jar Carrots.
- You need 1 of Lg. Jar Sweet Corn.
- It’s 1 of Lg. Jar Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Lg. Jar Dices Tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Sm. Can Black Beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 (64 oz.) of Bottle V8 Original Juice.
- It’s 1 of Sm. Can Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of tsps. Garlic Powder.
- It’s 2 of tsps. Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Salt.
- It’s 1-2 of Tbsps. Creole Seasoning.
Creole Black Bean Vegetable Soup instructions
- In a large stock pot add all the ingredients. Cook on medium high heat til heated through. Serve immediately and Enjoy.
- **If using frozen vegetables cook til vegetables are tender according to package directions***.
Add ham, celery, onion, garlic, seasonings and sauces. Bring broth mixture to a boil. Directions In a Dutch oven, saute onion and peppers in oil until tender. Stir in the beans, broth, tomatoes and chopped green chilies. Slightly spicy and creamy, this soup will wake up almost any palate.