Breaded Steak Fingers. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Steak Meat on eBay.
Whisk together the milk and eggs in a separate dish. To bread the meat, first dredge in the flour mixture,. Steps to make Breaded Steak Fingers: Mix flour, cajun seasoning, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. You can have Breaded Steak Fingers using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breaded Steak Fingers
- Prepare strips of Round steak tenderized and cut into.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 3 tsp of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Oil.
Dredge the strips in egg, then flour mixture and lay in a pan of hot oil to fry. To bread the meat, first dredge in flour, then dip quickly in egg mixture, then put back into the flour to coat on both sides. Continue until all the meat is breaded. Here is how you can achieve it.
Breaded Steak Fingers step by step
- Mix flour, cajun seasoning, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Dredge the strips in egg, then flour mixture and lay in a pan of hot oil to fry. Fry a few at a time, 3-5 min per side..
- Melt butter in a saucepan, add milk, 3 tsp flour, salt and pepper. Cook until thick, stirring a lot..
- Serve hot, with gravy on the side for dipping..
Fully cooked and breaded, Steak Fingers are a quick way to beef up any meal. Tenderize steak by pounding with a mallet. In a shallow dish, mix together the egg, milk, salt and pepper in a shallow dish, whisk until blended well. Coat the steak in flour, and shake to remove any excess. Return steak to flour mixture and dredge once more.