“Hall”isbury steak. Hotels near Salisbury – Search, Compare and Save with trivago™! Search, compare and book with KAYAK. A pork spin-off from the classic Salisbury steak introducing cream of bacon soup and chop pork steak.
SALISBURY STEAK We are Making Salisbury Steak. You are going to love this recipe! It is also a beautiful dish for your table on special occasions. You can cook “Hall”isbury steak using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of “Hall”isbury steak
- It’s 4 of chop pork steaks.
- You need 3 Tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare To taste of Onion powder.
- Prepare To taste of Garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 (10.75 oz) of can of cream of bacon soup.
- It’s 1 (10.75 oz) of cream of mushroom and garlic soup.
- You need 6 oz of chicken broth.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 (1 oz) of dry onion soup mix.
- You need 1 of TVs Worcester sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of meat tenderizer.
- It’s to taste of French fried onions.
Salisbury steak is a totally scrumptious way to transform the humble ground beef / mince into something amazing! Sprinkle steaks with meat tenderizer, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper on both sides. A pork spin-off from the classic Salisbury steak introducing cream of bacon soup and chop pork steak. No knife needed for this super tender steak.
“Hall”isbury steak instructions
- Heat oven to 350.
- Sprinkle steaks with meat tenderizer, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper on both sides.
- Dredge steaks through flour.
- In a large pan that is usable on both stovetop and oven heat olive oil and add steaks browning on both sides (Aprox 4 min on each side mein/hai heat).
- In a bowl combine all soups, Worcester sauce and broth; pour over steaks.
- Dice onion and lay overtop, cover with lid and bake at 350 for 90-120 minutes.
- Top with French fried onions and serve with mashed potatoes.
Lots of flavor, a bit on the salty yum side. Heat a skillet on medium heat. The first step to making Salisbury steak is to make the hamburger patties. The king of those dinners, in my opinion, was the Salisbury steak, which is what I'll show you how to make here, along with one of the greatest gravies ever invented. Serve with buttered mashed potatoes and a vegetable side of your choice.