Of Cabbage Sodhi and Fried Fish. Great recipe for Of Cabbage Sodhi and Fried Fish. "I don't know how to cook. One day if i live on my own, i ll call you everyday to help me preparing my meal. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
I put a few tablespoons of Olive Oil into the pan. Once it was heated, I added the cabbage and covered it, stirring occasionally. I fried the tilapia fillets in batches of three. You can cook Of Cabbage Sodhi and Fried Fish using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Of Cabbage Sodhi and Fried Fish
- Prepare of A. Main.
- Prepare 3-4 C of chopped cabbage (small squares).
- You need of B. Sauté.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 of big red chilli – thinly sliced.
- Prepare of (Or use 4 bird eye chillies – crushed).
- It’s 1/2 of brown onion – thinly sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of finely minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seed (or use #panchphoran).
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need of C. Seasoning.
- You need of To Taste -chicken seasoning powder.
- You need of (Chicken bullion).
- You need 1/2 C of – 1 C water.
- It’s 1 of tamarind peel.
- You need of d.
- Prepare 1 Can of coconut cream.
- It’s of E. To Pair with Cabbage Sodhi.
- You need 5-10 of (or more) Fish slices.
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chilli powder(optional).
- You need of To taste – Salt or chicken seasoning powder/bullion.
They were laid to drain over brown paper bags. Paper towels can do the same job, but there's something about. Drain all but a thin layer of the reserved fat from the pan, and reserve for cooking the fish. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil, grease the foil with baking spray.
Of Cabbage Sodhi and Fried Fish step by step
- Prepare all ingredients. Sauté B until aromatic. Stir in chopped cabbage. Add C. Stir and leave to boil until cabbage turns soft..
- Add coconut cream. Stir well to mix. Adjust seasoning accordingly only after adding coconut cream. Cook until near boiling point. Turn off the heat. Dish up..
- E. Fried Fish – Rub fish slices with everything in E and deep fry until both sides are lightly browned. Dish up….
- …with love..
Place the breaded fish pieces on the tray. Once all the fish pieces have been breaded and placed on the tray, lightly spray the top of the fish with a little more baking spray. Galam plee pad nam pla—Thai stir-fried cabbage with fish sauce—is a vegetable dish that can easily fit in as a component to a multi-dish Thai meal, playing the perfect foil to a rich curry. Or it can stand on its own as light lunch, served with jasmine rice. Pour fish sauce on the wok around the cabbage.