"BIG SH!T" – Spicy Chicken Kebab. Soo first, Mix all the ingredients into like a paste. Than cut the chicken breasts into bite size pieces. Here is how you do it.
Turn the kebabs frequently and baste with the marinade from time to time until evenly cooked. This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase. All our articles and reviews are written independently by the Netmums editorial team. You can have "BIG SH!T" – Spicy Chicken Kebab using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "BIG SH!T" – Spicy Chicken Kebab
- You need 300 grams of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of souvlaki spice.
- You need 1 of chicken spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 packages of yoghurt.
This recipe is simple to make and tastes great, just cook on the barbecue or grill. These spicy chicken kebabs can be marinated the day before for extra flavour. A spicy chicken kebab that's loaded with juicy chicken thighs, hot sauce and a quick simple yoghurt dressing that takes seconds to make. You can also cook the chicken kebabs in the air fryer if you want.
"BIG SH!T" – Spicy Chicken Kebab step by step
- Soo first, Mix all the ingredients into like a paste…
- Than cut the chicken breasts into bite size pieces…
- Than add the chicken breasts into your marinade and let it sit at least for 30 min in the fridge…
- Oven to 400°F and skewered the chicken breasts on…
- And than Put that Thing into the oven by 400°F for about 14-15 Minutes, After 7 Minutes Turn than over…
- And than Serve this dream with Rice or what ever ya like :).
Last but not least, you can cook the meat on the barbecue according to however you like. Add chicken to dish, turning to coat. Make these simple chicken kebabs for a hearty family meal with plenty of flavour. The spiced marinade is deliciously sticky and adds warmth. Mix yogurt, olive oil, cinnamon, turmeric, ground coriander, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt & black pepper together in a large pot.