Resha chicken. Help meet the physical and spiritual needs of persecuted Christians throughout the world. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. Take out chicken filltes,let it cool and shred it with the of the hand and reserve stock for later use.
Take a pan and add oil ghee and then put in onion saute for five mint then add tomato n ginger garlic paste Add shred chicken in and mix it and put all powder spices and curd Continue stir it and add remaining stock and stir then add green chili and dhaniya and stir it After add oregano and basil and water Yummy Chicken Resha Kabab Recipe. Mutton Curry With Chui Jhal & Garlic. Today we're showing a unique dish,a very new variety of kebab i.e Resha Kebab. You can cook Resha chicken using 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Resha chicken
- Prepare of For stock.
- Prepare 1 stick of cinnamon.
- It’s 3 of cloves.
- It’s 2 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of black cardamom.
- You need 7,8 of black pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 400 gm of chicken (boneless or not).
- It’s of Shered chicken.
- It’s of For gravy.
- It’s 2 of medium Nice thin grated onion.
- It’s 1 of big tomato mashed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Shredded chicken.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of whole spice powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 4 of green chili.
- It’s of Green dhaniya.
- You need 1/4 cup of Oil and ghee equal.
- It’s 1/2 cup of curd.
It is full of chicken strings giving a gooey taste with crunch outside. Potatoes inside gives a creamy texture along with the chicken strings and the breadcrumbs gives the outer crunch. Let's start making Resha Kebab; Type: Starters, Appetizer. Use a baking vessel that's big enough to contain all of your chicken (s).
Resha chicken instructions
- Boil chicken and leave some stock.
- And Shred chicken.
- Take a pan and add oil ghee and then put in onion saute for five mint then add tomato n ginger garlic paste.
- Add shred chicken in and mix it and put all powder spices and curd.
- Continue stir it and add remaining stock and stir then add green chili and dhaniya and stir it.
- After add oregano and basil and water.
- Mix well for 5 mint on high flame.
- At last smoke with coal.
- Final look.
This will be your seasoning blend. Line the bottom of a large baking sheet with foil, then top with a baking rack (if you have one). Prep the chicken by removing the backbone from the back of the bird using a VERY sharp chef's knife or sharp kitchen shears. You can freeze the backbone to use for stock at a later time, or discard it. In a bowl,add bread slices,water,mix & mash well.