Peanut Butter and Jelly Whipped Cream Mini Layer Cakes. Stunning Range, Huge Selection Of Layer Cakes Available. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Either way they are delicious with the moist chocolate cake and light flavorful whipped creams.
Mix in the sour cream and vanilla. Peanut Butter and Jelly Layer Cake This impressive layer cake features layers of GF sponge cake, jam and peanut butter frosting with a secret hidden ingredient…Sweet Potato! Because yes, it is peanut butter jelly time. You can cook Peanut Butter and Jelly Whipped Cream Mini Layer Cakes using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter and Jelly Whipped Cream Mini Layer Cakes
- You need of FOR CHOCOLATE CAKE.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of Light brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s of PEANUT BUTTER AND STRAWBERRY WHIPPED CREAM.
- Prepare 1 of recipe Peanut Butter Whipped cream, recipe attached in direction step #10.
- You need 1 of recipe Strawberry Whipped Cream, recipe attached in direction step # 11.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- It’s 5 of whole fresh strawberrys.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped honey roasted peanuts.
Are you a peanut butter (and jelly) fan? If so, let me know your favorite peanut butter recipe in the comments with the hashtag #HowDoYouPB below—I'm always looking for new peanut butter recipes to try out! You can also head here for even more peanut butter recipes for any occasion. Layer one peanut butter cake, cut side up onto cake board.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Whipped Cream Mini Layer Cakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a sheet pan with bakers spray. Line the bottom with parchment paper and spray paper with bakers dpray.
- Whisk flour, cocoa poder, baking soda and salt in axbowl.
- In a large bowl,beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy, add eggs one at a time, beat in vanilla, Beat in flour mixture aternating with buttermilk just until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared sheet pan and smooth to an even layer.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool on a rack 30 minutes.
- Invert onto clean kitchen towel and carefully peel off parchment paper.
- Using a 3 inch biscuit or cookie cutter cut circles out of the cake.
- TO ASSEMBLE CAKES.
- Put one cake circle on plate.
- Top with some Peanut Butter Whipped zcream, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358450-peanut-butter-whipped-cream.
- Top with another cake circle and top with some Strawberry Whipped Cream, recipe attached below, https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349225-strawberry-whipped-cream-topping.
- Add third layer and top with peanut butter whipped cream.
- Garnish each with chopped peanuts and a strawberry.
- TIP, Make cake crumbs out of the unused cake scaps, they are delicious in ice cream, or as a topping to other cakes, brownies or bars. Freeze them to have around..
Add a thin layer of peanut buttercream over the cake and pipe a circle around the edges of the cake. Place another cake layer cut side down over the top. Peanut Butter and Jelly Whipped Cream Mini Layer Cakes all-purpose flour • unsweetened cocoa powder • baking soda • salt • unsalted butter, at room temperature • Light brown sugar, packed • granulated sugar • large eggs In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix together the butter and peanut butter until creamy. Decrease the speed to low and add in the vanilla and eggs, one at a time. Stop the mixer and scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl.