Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread. Buy now from our gourmet selection the best Parmigiano Reggiano PDO directly from Italy. Choose the quality, Italy has never been so close. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics.
Spaghetti with Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken- is a cooking vlog. In this video I will be cooking spaghetti, baked Parmesan Chicken, salad, and garlic bread. In another shallow bowl, combine the egg and water. You can have Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
- You need 6 of chicken breasts.
- It’s of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- You need of Olive oil or corn oil to fry.
- You need 2 cups of spagetti sauce.
- You need of Parmesan cheese (to taste).
- You need 1 pound of linguine.
- It’s 8 slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Garlic bread (see recipe).
Dip chicken in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture. Whisk together the eggs and grated garlic in the second plate, and combine the Panko crumbs and Parmesan cheese in the third plate. Working with one chicken breast, add it to the flour mixture coating it on both sides, then dip it into the egg-garlic wash, then into the bread crumb-Parmesan mixture. Cook pasta al dente according to package directions.
Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread step by step
- Add flour, salt, and pepper in a bag…..
- Shake it up!!!.
- Put the Panko breadcrumbs in a bag…..
- Crack 2 eggs…..
- Add some milk to the eggs…..
- Mix the eggs and milk together…. pour it into a dish…..
- Take out the chicken breasts…. wash them…. cut out the extra rib meat…. pound them to flatten…..
- Cover the chicken breasts in the flour…. cover it in egg wash too…. cover in the breadcrumbs…..
- Fry them in olive oil until browned…..
- Flip them…. cook until browned.
- Drain them with a napkin…. sprinkle some parmesan cheese…..
- Add mozzarella cheese…. cover them with sauce…. sprinkle a little bit more parmesan cheese…..
- Bake them at 325° for 25 minutes, until cheese is nicely melted…..
- Boil the noodles…. add tsp. olive oil to water mix…. put the noodles in a dish…. add sauce and mix…..
- Look at my garlic bread recipe for a side! (see recipe).
In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic. In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper. Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture. Arrange garlic bread slices (butter side up) on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.