Brad's crab roll ups. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Personalised Rollups Printing are a great way of Promoting your Business or Event.
I doubled the recipe used good lump crab meat and added horseradish to the cocktail sauce for dipping. Tightly roll the tortillas up and wrap in plastic wrap. People will start talking with their mouth full. You can have Brad's crab roll ups using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's crab roll ups
- It’s 2 of whole dungeness crab, cooked.
- It’s 8 Oz of pkg cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbs of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbs of brown mustard.
- It’s 2 tbs of horseradish.
- You need 1/2 bunch of spinach, chopped.
- You need 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 6 of top round steaks, cut very thin. about 1/4 inch thick.
- You need of Marinade.
- You need 1/2 cup of cabernet sauvignon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
Crab Roll Ups look pretty on a plate, and. I made these roll ups at my daughters birthday party. The only thing the said it needed was a little more Cocktail Sauce. I doubled the recipe used good lump crab meat and added horseradish to the cocktail sauce for dipping.
Brad's crab roll ups step by step
- Deshell all the crab meat. Place in a large mixing bowl..
- Add the next 7 ingredients on the list. Mix well.
- Lay steaks out on a cutting board. Sprinkle top with steak seasoning. Spread crab mix on steak. I went about 1/2 inch thick. Leave about 1 inch uncovered on the end..
- Roll steak up and secure with water soaked toothpicks..
- Preheat grill to 375. Brush and clean. Meanwhile mix marinade..
- Grill roll ups for 15 minutes. Flip over every 2 minutes. Every time you flip, brush marinade over them..
- Serve and enjoy. I served with garlic and lemon pepper prawn skewers and rice pilaf..
Roll up tightly, jelly-roll style, and wrap in plastic wrap. Cut each roll into seven slices. Stir the sliced black olives into the prepared crab. Loaded with fabulous flavor, Crab Roll-Ups are easy to make with make-ahead convenience, too. They're a perfect savory little treat for game day, snacking, party fare, or as a grab-and-go make-ahead lunch.