Spicy cilantro lime black beans. Find The Perfect Coffee For You! Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Spicy cilantro lime black beans Chef Nena *Mrs Gordon* ️ Indiana.
Serve chicken over black beans and add any additional desired topping sauce such as fresh pico or avocado. This Spicy instant pot cilantro lime rice with black beans and corn is a delicious variation to the classic cilantro lime rice. This is great as is with some guac, cheese and sour cream or an accompaniment to all your Mexican meals. You can cook Spicy cilantro lime black beans using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy cilantro lime black beans
- It’s 2 cans of black beans drained and rinsed well.
- You need 1 of cooked ear of corn sliced off the Cobb or 1/2 can of corn.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of jalepeno diced fine.
- You need 1/2 of onion diced fine.
- It’s to taste of Sazon, adobo, Cajun seasoning and pepper.
- It’s of Juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of diced cilantro.
Chef AJ and Julieanna Hever, the Plant-Based DietitianSpicy Cilantro-Lime Black Bean SpreadSavor this flavor explosion where tangy meets hot and earthy meets. Add the drained and rinsed black beans, green chilies, and chicken broth; stir and bring to a boil. Fluff with a fork then gently stir in lime juice and cilantro. The cilantro lime burger sauce will delight your taste buds.
Spicy cilantro lime black beans step by step
- Mix all ingredients and simmer on low for 20 minutes..
I tend to go for a spicier. Heat the butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, bell pepper, and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened. Stir in the cumin, red cayenne pepper and turmeric and the salt and mix well. Spicy Black Bean Soup with Crème Fraîche and Cilantro.