Nihari😊(rich mutton gravy). All The Supplies, Food, Toys And Accessories You Need To Keep Your Pet Happy. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Nihari😊(rich mutton gravy) tanveer sayed Live In Saudi( Basically From INDIA) Very old n delicious dish of mughal times.#mycookbook. Nihari😊(rich mutton gravy) tanveer sayed Live In Saudi( Basically From INDIA) Very old n delicious dish of mughal times.#mycookbook.
Here is how you do it. Here is how you cook that. If you are a fan of mutton especially of bone marrow then give a try to the nihari masala gravy. You can cook Nihari😊(rich mutton gravy) using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nihari😊(rich mutton gravy)
- It’s 1 kg of mutton (preferably the shank portion)can use chicken or beef.
- It’s 3 of tbsn ginger garlic chilli paste.
- Prepare 2 of onions,1 cup oil.
- It’s 1 of tbsn coriander pwd,1 tbsn red chilli pwd,1tbsn turmeric.
- Prepare 3 of tbsn saute wheat flour.
- It’s 3 of tbsn nihari masala.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of fennel boiled in 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of Sliced of green chillies,ginger n onion.
- You need of Few coriander leaves for garnish.
- You need of Garam masala optional.
- It’s of Nihari masala:(1 tbsn Cummins seeds,2 to 3 black cardamom,.
- It’s 5 of green cardamom, 4to5 cloves,2 bay leaves,1 cinnamon stick,1tsp.
- You need of Grated nutmeg,1 tsp dry ginger pwd,2 tsp fennel n 10 peppercorn.
- You need of Roast n grind into fine powder).
- You need of If u want u can opt for shan nihari masala if u are not able.
- You need of To make the above masala)note shan masala also contains salt so.
- It’s of Better check n add acc to ur taste.
The flavourful ingredients are the key to the amazing dish. Nalli nihari is made with the lamb leg piece cooked with onions and flavors of spices. Yet, I tried the recipe with the. Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page.
Nihari😊(rich mutton gravy) step by step
- First heat oil then the sliced onion when slightly brown then add mutton mix,add ginger garlic n chilli paste,mix then add nihari masala,turmeric, red chilli pwd,coriander pwd n 2 tbsn salt(acc to u) add 8 cup water n cook till meat is tender but not off the bone.now take saute wheat flour then add the fennel water plus add 1 tbsn nihari masala.before adding the mixture remove some oil floating above the cooked mutton..this we save for garnishing.now add the flour mixture in the mutton mixture..
- Gradually mix n let it cook on slow flame or simmer for 15 to 20 mins till gravy is thicken.when done serve hot with pouring little oil we saved n garnish with sliced chilli, ginger, onion and coriander leaves and a pinch of garam masala.serve with naan or rice.(sorry as couldn't remove pictures while cooking).
Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, nihari😊(rich. Asian Recipes Healthy Recipes Ethnic Recipes Recipies Lamb Gravy. Mutton Kuzhambu – South Indian style Mutton gravy. This is a easy to make, South Indian style mutton gravy. Mutton Nihari is a spicy rich Gravy which is originated from Indian Sub Continents.