Hearty Chicken and Vegetables soup. Heat sunflower oil in a large, non-stick saucepan; add onion, leek and celery and. Stir in stock, herbs and black pepper. Instructions Heat the oil in a large pot.
In a stock pot, saute green peppers and onions in oil until tender. Fill stock pot with water until ingredients are fully covered and bring to a boil. Chicken is simmered with carrots, potatoes and pasta in a tomato soup base. You can have Hearty Chicken and Vegetables soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hearty Chicken and Vegetables soup
- Prepare 2 of x chicken breast.
- You need 1 of large can of sweet corn.
- It’s 2 of x garlic cloves.
- It’s of Sping onions.
- It’s of Yellow bell pepper.
- You need of Red cabbage.
- Prepare of Dryed tomatoes.
- You need 2 of x medium heat chilli.
- You need 4 of heaped tbsp Corn flour.
- It’s of Soya sauce.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need 2 of x Chicken stock cubes.
- You need 2 tbsp of chicken gravy granules.
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Cooking cream.
Serve with crusty fresh bread, if desired. Chicken vegetable soup recipe made from scratch. This hearty soup is an easy and healthy one pot dinner that you can make in less than an hour. It is packed with vegetables, chicken and cooked in a tomato-flavored chicken broth.
Hearty Chicken and Vegetables soup instructions
- Fry up the chicken and dice up vegetables.
- Add to the pot and add water and stock. Throw in pepper and garlic.
- Throw in sweet corn.
- Bring to boil and add soya sauce to taste and stock cubes… I also added chicken granules.
- After 30 mins…. whisk it all up… not too smooth then add a good gulp of cream……
- Serve…. enjoy…..
Add the chicken fillets and lentils, making sure the chicken is covered by the broth. Remove the chicken and set aside to cool slightly. Shred the chicken and return it to the soup, along with the kale. Combine the chicken stock and two cups of water in a large pot and bring to a simmer. Add the onions, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper.