Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Choose from Variety of Luxury Food Hampers and Gift Boxes.
Crock Pot Roast (Slow Cooker Pot Roast) apinchofhealthy.com. carrots, garlic powder. Which kind of potatoes would you like in the recipe? New Potatoes Russet Red Potato Yukon Gold Gold Potatoes Any Type of Potatoes. You can cook Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes
- You need 2 1/2 lb of chuck roast.
- It’s 1.5 lbs of red potatoes.
- It’s 1 of large yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 (22 oz) of can cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 pkg of dry onion soup mix.
- It’s of Black pepper.
Crock Pot Roast (Slow Cooker Pot Roast) apinchofhealthy.com. garlic powder, rosemary. Add vegetables to the bottom of the crockpot. Mix the Worcestershire sauce and dry mixes together in a bowl with water and pour over roast. Make a smooth paste with the flour and cold water; stir in Kitchen Bouquet and spread over the roast.
Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes instructions
- Wash potatoes and put in crockpot..
- Cut onion into largish bite size pieces and add to crockpot with potatoes..
- Put roast on top, sprinkle on onion soup mix, pepper, and pour in cream of mushroom and cook on low for 6-8 hours or 4-6 hours on high..
- With the two soups and the juices from the roast, this will make its own gravy, just pull out the meat and potatoes and stir, you will have to let it sit for a few min then spoon off the fat..
Add garlic, onion, potatoes, and carrots (or use any other root vegetable such as parsnips or rutabaga). Taste and add more salt and pepper, if needed. Then in the crock pot, add the roast, sprinkle the package of onion soup and the thyme on top of the roast,. Add the garlic, then add the potatoes and the carrots. Add the broth or water and place the lid on.