Steak Pizza. Find The Best Deals On Your Favourite Domino's Pizza's, Sides & Desserts. Your Local Domino's Is Ready To Take Your Order, What Are You Waiting For? Treat Yourself Fees & T&Cs apply.
Top crusts with steak, vegetables, and cheese. Leftover cooked ribeye, skirt or flank steaks are all perfect for this recipe. I keep the seasonings pretty simple on the steak since our white sauce is LOADED with garlicky goodness. You can have Steak Pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak Pizza
- You need 2 lbs of Round Steak cut 3/8 inch thick.
- It’s 1 of Green pepper sliced.
- You need 1 of small pkg Pepperoni.
- You need 1 pkg of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 jar of Marinara sauce.
- You need 1 pkg of Shredded Italian 3 cheese Blend.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian Spice.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
For the veggies, I loaded on lots of onions, green peppers, and sliced mushrooms. Season steak with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. When ready to serve, heat a heavy-based frying pan until you can feel a strong heat rising.
Steak Pizza step by step
- Brush Steak with olive oil on both sides..
- Coat Steak with Italian Spice, Salt & Pepper..
- Grill steak at medium heat for 2 min. Flip it over..
- Add marinara sauce, cheese, pepperoni, green pepper..
- Put a roasting pan over top to steam and heat the toppings while the bottom of the steak cooks. Approximately 4 minutes or when the cheese melts..
- Remove from grill and plate. Enjoy!.
Smear the oil on both sides of the steak and season each side. Slap the steak into the centre of the pan and adjust the heat to medium-high. Season the steak by rubbing each side with the salt. Remove the steak from the pan and set aside. Add the onions to the pan and cook over medium heat until translucent.