Rueben Burger. Take a look at our weekly menu! Take a look at our weekly menu! Now doing Takeaway! collection & delivery available see venues for details.
Fry the bacon until crisp, remove from pan, drain on a paper towel and drain grease from the pan leaving a bit of the. Sauté the onion slices in butter until tender; set aside. Shape the ground beef into four patties; fry in a skillet or broil to desired doneness, turning to evenly brown. You can cook Rueben Burger using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rueben Burger
- It’s 1 each of Fav Hamburger Bun, Kaiser Bun works well.
- It’s 1 1/3 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 pinch of Hamburger Seasoning, recipe follows.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 1 of leaf lettuce.
- Prepare 1 slice of Swiss Cheese.
- Prepare 2 oz of chopped Corned Beef.
- Prepare 1 oz of 1000 island.
- You need 2 oz of Sauerkraut, cold and drained.
- You need of Hamburger Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Lowerys.
- It’s 1 of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
Place hamburger patties on the rye bread slices on a broiler rack. Top the burgers with sauerkraut, onion, and cheese. To assemble burgers, add sliced cheese on bottom side of bun, add relish, burger, fries and top with fry sauce. Instructions Combine all the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl and set aside.
Rueben Burger instructions
- Find or repurpose a burr coffee grinder to use for grinding your own black pepper. Purchase whole pepper corns and pulse to a larger than normal size..
- Place burger either in a hot skillet or use an electric griddle, sprinkle burger with Hamburger Seasoning and ground black pepper.
- Cook burger to Desired temperature, once complete, melt swiss on top of burger.
- Chop corned beef or used sliced, heat in a skillet or on an electric griddle.
- Top burger with beef, then 1000 island.
- Take 2 oz of Kraut with yur fingers and squeeze out excess juice, place on top of 1000…..
- If you decide to have your Kraut warm, toss corned beef and Kraut together to save time.
Process the corned beef, black pepper, mustard powder, and red pepper flakes in a food processor fit with a blade. Combine the corned beef mixture with the ground beef. Divide into four equal portions, form. assemble the burger by toasting the bun, smearing the sauce on the bread, adding lettuce, a burger, cheese, a burger, cheese, ham, sauerkraut and the top of the bun. View the profiles of people named Rueben Burger. This Reuben sandwich recipe makes enough for one sandwich, including the Russian dressing.