Chili (Slow Cooker Recipe). Low Prices on Slow Cooker Recipe. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Great Brands On eBay. Top-rated slow cooker chili recipes made with ground beef, chicken, ground turkey, or vegetarian ingredients really hits the mark on a busy day.
Method Place the onion, red pepper and coriander stalks into a slow cooker. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan, season the beef with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then fry in two. Fry the beef mince in a dry frying pan until browned. You can have Chili (Slow Cooker Recipe) using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili (Slow Cooker Recipe)
- You need 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 28 oz of diced tomatoes in juice.
- Prepare 29 oz of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 10 oz of rotel tomatoes.
- It’s 16 oz of kidney beans drained.
- You need 16 oz of pinto beans drained.
- It’s 2 of small onions diced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of celery diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of bell pepper diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
Transfer into slow cooker; add chopped pepper, onion, carrot, beans, tomatoes, tomato puree and spices. I love this slow-cooker turkey chili recipe. Surprise ingredients like coffee and wine give it a rich, deep flavor that we balance by topping it off with avocado and green onion. Make a big batch and freeze any leftovers! —Terri Crandall, Gardnerville, Nevada.
Chili (Slow Cooker Recipe) step by step
- Brown beef and drain. Add the water,boil and drain..
- Place meat and all of the ingredients in a slow cooker, cook on low for 6 hrs. or high for 4 hrs..
Barbecued Beef Chili Served with a hot loaf of bread and a side salad, this slow-cooker chili. Set the slow cooker to low. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and transfer to the slow cooker. In a large slow cooker, combine beef, onion, kidney beans, chopped tomatoes, beer, garlic, chilli powder, cumin, oregano, paprika, and cayenne. Method Put all the ingredients into a slow cooker.