Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies. Safely boxed and delivered straight to your door – next day delivery available. Our gooey and fudgy triple chocolate brownies are pure chocolate heaven! In a microwave, melt butter in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Maybe if the cookie dough was homemade it might have been better mixed with a quality brownie mix. I have never been a big fan of premade cookie dough so that could be why I thought it was meh. I have two teenage sons – one liked the cookie. You can have Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
- Prepare 1 box of brownie mix: including ingredients needed: egg, oil, water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of mini marshmallows.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of chopped walnuts.
- It’s of Cookie Dough:.
- Prepare 1 stick (1/2 cup) of unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 3/4 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar. Beat in the egg and vanilla and then stir in the flour, bicarbonate of soda and the chocolate chips. Remove the brownie tin from the freezer and spread over the cookie dough. Stir into the butter mixture just until combined.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine ingredients for brownie mix as directed on package in medium bowl..
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper. Place brownie batter into pan spreading evenly..
- Top with 1 cup of the mini marshmallows and 1 cup of the chopped walnuts..
- Now make the cookie dough. Begin by mixing the softened butter and both sugars together until fully creamed..
- Next beat in the egg and vanilla..
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking soda..
- Add a spoonful at a time to the cookie dough batter until fully incorporated..
- Remove from mixer and gently fold in the chocolate chips and remaining marshmallows and nuts with spoon or spatula..
- Drop by the spoonful on top of the brownie mix. Using the back of the spoon, press down gently to spread out the cookie dough..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until slightly browned. Allow to completely cool before cutting into serving size squares..
Lastly, stir in the chocolate chips. Remove the pan from the oven and carefully spoon and spread the cookie dough mixture over the hot brownie layer. Remove from standing mixer and, using a spatula, fold in chocolate chips. Add the chocolate chips into the mix and stir until the chocolate has submerged into the mixture. Flatten the cookie dough and separate into chunks.