Homemade Beef and Broccoli. Add the beef to the bowl and toss to. Heat a large nonstick sauté pan over. Add the broccoli and then the Sauce, stir to combine the ingredients well.
Mix the soy, vinegar, miso and reserved noodle water in a small bowl. Tip the noodles into the wok along with the sauce and crispy beef. Place a wok or large frying pan on a hight heat. You can cook Homemade Beef and Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Beef and Broccoli
- It’s 3 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 cup of water of water to the side.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 lb of boneless round steak or 1 lb charcoal chuck steak, cut into thin 3-inch strips.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s of As many broccoli florets as you'd like.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of reduced sodium soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of ground ginger.
- Prepare of Fried rice or jasmine rice.
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Season sauce with salt and pepper (if necessary), then return steak to skillet. Massage the beef with your hands until all the liquid is absorbed. Add the chopped broccoli and saute until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Homemade Beef and Broccoli instructions
- In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water and garlic powder until smooth..
- Add beef and toss it around until it's coated..
- In a large skillet or wok over medium high heat, stir-fry beef in 1 tablespoon oil until beef reaches desired doneness; remove and keep warm..
- Stir-fry broccoli in remaining oil for 4-5 minutes..
- Return beef to pan.
- Return beef to pan. Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and remaining cornstarch and water until smooth; add to the pan.Cook and stir for 2 minutes.Serve over rice..
Add remaining oil to the skillet and once hot, add the beef strips. Stir in broth mixture, ginger, garlic, and broccoli. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Tip in the sauce, give it a stir, let it simmer for a moment, then turn off the heat. Drain the noodles, stir into the beef and serve straight away, scattered with spring onions.