My White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies. Oatmeal Available From Holland & Barrett. Browse Our Food & Drink Range Online! Use Code LASTCHANCE At Checkout – Limited Time Only.
Beat in the eggs one at a time. Combine oats, flour, salt and bicarb; stir into butter mixture a third at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate. You can have My White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- You need 1 cup of butter (softened to room temperature).
- Prepare 1 cup of light brown sugar (packed tightly).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt–> (¼ tsp + ½ tsp= ¾ tsp).
- You need 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of dried cranberries or craisins.
Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking trays. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars together until creamy. Mix in eggs one at a time, then mix in the. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
My White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Place your oats in a food processor and pulse about 5-10 seconds. Set aside..
- Beat butter in the bowl of a stand mixer (or using an electric beater) for about 30 seconds. Add sugars and beat until light and fluffy (pause to scrape down sides and bottom of bowl, if needed)..
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until combined..
- Stir in vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon..
- Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture until completely combined. Be sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl so ingredients are well-mixed..
- Gradually stir in oats until completely combined. Add white chocolate chips and cranberries and stir well..
- Chill dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Drop cookie by rounded 2 Tablespoon sized ball onto parchment paper, spacing at least 2" apart..
- Bake on 375F for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly golden brown (centers may still seem slightly underbaked, they'll finish cooking as they cool on the cookie sheet).
- Allow cookies to cool completely on baking sheet..
Stir the flour mixture into the butter and sugar bowl. Gently stir in rolled oats, white chocolate chips and cranberries. In a large bowl using an electric mixer combine the sugar, brown sugar and butter; mix well to cream together. Add in egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined. Add the cinnamon, baking soda, salt and flour and mix well.