Crockpot Octoberfest 🎃Bratwurst 🌭 🎃. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Great with a nice cold beer , can be eaten any time of the year , I made this in October but forgot to post it on this site !
Pour that over the contents of the crockpot. Spread the sauerkraut, liquid and all, over the top of the brats. So I was at Trader Joe's and I saw some great fresh bratwurst and a friend of mine posted that she was making sauerkraut and brats in the slow cooker with beer… when Autumn smacked me in the face, I knew it was happening in my slow cooker!! You can cook Crockpot Octoberfest 🎃Bratwurst 🌭 🎃 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Octoberfest 🎃Bratwurst 🌭 🎃
- Prepare 2 packs (19 ounce) of bratwurst with beer (or your favorite flavor of bratwurst).
- It’s of Butter OR margarine.
- It’s of 2 cans (14.4 ounce) shredded sauerkraut, drained.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of caraway seeds.
- It’s 1 bottle of beer 🍺 (your favorite!).
- You need of Bread OR rolls.
So I picked up the bratwurst, some fresh fermented sauerkraut, fresh shredded cabbage and I had the. The bratwurst brings a savory hit of flavor to the party that cuts through the German lager. I used beer bratwurst for this particular recipe, but you can use any of the most famous German sausage varieties, depending on what's available to you at your local store or meat market. I think the bratwurst is a natural pairing for this dish, but if I had to pick a second best option to use in.
Crockpot Octoberfest 🎃Bratwurst 🌭 🎃 step by step
- In a large skillet melt some butter OR margarine…..I’m using half of a stick…….
- Place your bratwurst into skillet that has the melted butter OR margarine and cook bratwurst until browned…….
- Place browned bratwurst into crockpot…..
- Now place into crockpot your drained sauerkraut, sliced onions, minced garlic, caraway seeds and beer…….
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 5 hours, stirring lightly during cooking…….
- Serve on top of your favorite bread and enjoy 😉!!!.
Bratwurst, potatoes, cabbage, and carrots mingle in this hearty Slow Cooker Oktoberfest Stew that gets an extra pump of flavor from a good dose of German beer. We're going back to celebrating Oktoberfest for the rest of this week with a look at the beers that have made Munich famous. Crock Pot Girl 🤡 Crockpot Octoberfest 🎃Bratwurst 🌭 🎃 bratwurst with beer (or your favorite flavor of bratwurst) • Butter OR margarine • onions, sliced • garlic, minced • caraway seeds • beer 🍺 (your favorite!) After trying a few bratwurst recipes, I've found this meal-in-one is ideal for camping since it grills to perfection in a heavy-duty foil bag. Loaded with chunks of bratwurst, red potatoes, mushrooms and carrots, it's easy to season with onion soup mix and a little soy sauce. —Janice Meyer, Medford, Wisconsin. Pork Schnitzel with Dill Sauce Schnitzel is one of my husband.