Hotdog with Onion Bacon Jam. Whatever The Need, We Have The Best Food For Your Dog. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Boil the hotdogs in the water.
Substances of Hotdog with Onion Sir Francis Bacon Jam. Get ready cubes of To style candy salad. It is of To style Heinz. You can cook Hotdog with Onion Bacon Jam using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hotdog with Onion Bacon Jam
- You need 1 pound of hotdogs.
- Prepare 8 of hotdog buns.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion bacon jam see my recipe.
- Prepare cubes of To taste sweet salad.
- Prepare of To taste Heinz tomato ketchup.
- You need of To taste stone ground Dijon mustard.
- You need of To taste mayonnaise.
- You need As needed of water to boil hotdogs.
Add water to a heated pan or skillet. The whole mixture becomes a thick, luscious spread that works for savory and sweet uses alike. Add the onion and diced shallots to the pan with the bacon grease, reducing heat to medium-low. Mix in the garlic, brown sugar, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, chili powder, and pieces of cooked bacon.
Hotdog with Onion Bacon Jam instructions
- Boil the hotdogs in the water. Add condiments to the buns. Add the onion bacon jam..
- Then add the hotdogs. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
So you can understand my jubilation (a word I save for only the most special of occasions) when I combined them together to create the ultimate condiment – Caramelized Onion and Bacon Jam. Over the past week I have managed to find a way to add this jam to just about everything I have eaten. So far I have used it: As a burger topping – AMAZING! Stir in the garlic, sugar, cider vinegar, bourbon, maple syrup, coffee and the bacon. Add butter to drippings, and stir until butter melts.