Crockpot Sweet Potato 🍠 Black Bean Chilli. Low Prices on Sweet Potato Wraps. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders A crockpot is a perfect tool when you are trying to cook more nutritiously in your kitchen, and this Crockpot Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili Recipe is a winner! There are no difficult steps or confusing things to follow to make this chili.
Crock Pot Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili. Once the weather starts to get cool, chili is a must! Our family loves this meal and any variation of chili always seems to be a hit. You can have Crockpot Sweet Potato 🍠 Black Bean Chilli using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Sweet Potato 🍠 Black Bean Chilli
- It’s 4-5 pounds of sweet potatoes (about 5 big sweet potatoes).
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 can (28 ounce) of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (16 ounce) of refried beans.
- You need 2 cans (15.5 ounce) of black beans, undrained.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of chicken broth (low sodium).
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
This Crock Pot Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili does not disappoint and will leave everyone coming back for more! The tender sweet potatoes and hearty black beans make a delicious chili recipe that might just surprise you. Crockpot Sweet Potato 🍠 Black Bean Chilli Crock Pot Girl 🤡 NY. The Yummy Crockpot Sweet Potato & Black Bean Chili.
Crockpot Sweet Potato 🍠 Black Bean Chilli instructions
- Rinse and peel your sweet potatoes, then cut into chunks…..
- Place sweet potato chunks into large crockpot……..
- Add to sweet potatoes your black pepper, chilli powder and ground cumin……
- Now add your crushed tomatoes, refried beans, black beans and chicken broth……
- Now add your sliced onions, green pepper and minced garlic, stir well…..
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 8 hours, stirring occasionally……
- Serve topped with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream and enjoy 😉!!!.
A new fresh yummy, hearty, and healthy sweet potato made in the crockpot (slow cooker). These Crock Pot Sweet Potato & Black Bean Chili is the perfect meal to serve on Meatless Monday or any day of the week. This chili is hearty and delicious. What a great dinner recipe idea! Slow Cooker Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili.