Beef Rolls with Meat/Cheese Cannelloni Stuffing. Contact us for the best prices! Steps to make Beef Rolls with Meat/Cheese Cannelloni Stuffing: Make Filling, have all meats ready to cook. Beef Rolls with Meat/Cheese Cannelloni Stuffing step by step.
Fresh pasta is stuffed with a rich, slow-cooked ragù, topped with creamy béchamel and plenty of Parmesan and then baked until golden and bubbling. We like to use half beef mince, half pork mince for an extra depth of flavour. If you fancy a vegetarian version, try our cannelloni ricotta e spinaci recipe. You can cook Beef Rolls with Meat/Cheese Cannelloni Stuffing using 31 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Rolls with Meat/Cheese Cannelloni Stuffing
- Prepare 4 pounds of beef round slices.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of For Filling.
- You need of For Fillimg.
- It’s 1 pound of ground pork.
- You need 1 pound of veal round steak, cut into small pieces.
- You need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 of pound,mordella, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, choppes.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of celery, chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of carrot, chopped.
- You need 11/2 teaspoon of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of teaspon salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of hot sauce, such as franks re hot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh grated romano cheese.
- It’s 8 ounces of shredded provalone cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped basil.
- You need of For Sauce.
- Prepare 6 cups of marinara sauce, I used my basic marinara sauce in my profile or in search or use your favorite.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of low sodium beef broth, divided use.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 of teaspoonn red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of To Garnish.
- It’s 2 of tablespoonsfresh chopped basil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fresh italian parsley.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated romano cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil for cooking, about.
Heat the butter in a small pan. Remove from the heat and stir in the soft cheese with seasoning until dissolved. Set aside, covered with cling film to stop a skin forming. Once cooked, set aside to cool.
Beef Rolls with Meat/Cheese Cannelloni Stuffing instructions
- Make Filling, have all meats ready to cook.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet, add onion, garlic, celery, carrot and cook until soft, about 2 minutes.
- Add all meats, salt, pepper, italian seasoning, and hot sauce and cook until meats are browned and no longer pink, add more oil only if needed.
- Transfer to a bowl, cool slightly and add chesses, basil and parsley and combine.
- Place mixture in food processor to pulse into a smooth mixture, it may take a few batches deoending in the size of your processor.
- Cool completely before making steak rolls.
- Make Beef Rolls.
- Meanwhile put saouce together.
- In a a medium saucepan, combine 2 cups of the beef broth, marinara sauce, cream, ltalian seasoning, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and bring to a simmerc and simmer 5 minutes.
- Make beef rolls. Preheat oven to 300.
- Lay beef slices on work surface, place some filling about 1/4 to 1/3 cups full on one end and roll up, secure with tootpicks.
- In a large deep skillet heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle rolls with salt and pepper and brown rolls on each siides, remove to a plate when browned.
- When all rolls are done add remaining 1 1/2 cups beef broth to skillet and scrape up all browned bits, simmer 1 minute and add to sauce.
- Spray a large roasting pan with non stick spray. Add a layer of sauce to pan and place browned beef rolls seam side down in one layer.
- Add more sauce on top.
- Cover roasting pan tigthly with foil and cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours until beef is very fork tender. Carfully transfer rolls to plates or a platter, Remove toothpicks. Garnish with fresh chopped basil and parsley. Offer fresh grated romano or parmesan cheesecwhen serving.
- This is great with pasta, potatos and rice.
In a bowl, mix the passata with the salt and pepper, fresh basil and quartered cherry tomatoes. Once the mince mixture is cool enough to handle, mix with the beaten egg and stuff the pasta tubes. Place the beef in a frying pan over medium heat, and mix in eggs, oil, garlic, garlic salt and parsley. Cook until beef is evenly brown. Stuff the cooked cannelloni with the beef mixture, and arrange in the prepared baking dish.